Slicing and dicing onions can be one of the difficult things you can do when cooking.
Not only may they make your eyes sweat, but trying to cut them into little pieces can also be difficult and slippery.
Fortunately, you no longer need to do this as we have the appropriate tool for you!
In this article, we have put together the 8 best onion cutters that will make your tears vanish and the prolonged time it takes you to chop onions will dissolve into only seconds.
Let’s get started.
Table Of Contents
- Best-rated Onion Chopper Review
- Things To Consider Before Buying an Onion Chopper
- Why Trust Us
Best-rated Onion Chopper Review
1. Zyliss Easy Pull Food Chopper
The manual Zyliss Easy Pull Food Chopper is the ideal option for your food chopping jobs due to its incredibly sharp blades, simple ergonomic pull-cord design, and ability to perform several varied activities for a wide range of ingredients.
The cutting-edge manual food processor produced in Switzerland gives you complete control over the degree of chopping, mixing, and pureeing in accordance with the kinds of ingredients you’ll be utilizing.
You may use it to mince garlic and crush pine nuts in addition to chopping onions, vegetables, herbs, and fruits.
The Zyliss food chopper gives you a lot of flexibility whether you need to make a fruit smoothie with bananas or strawberries, a delectable pesto, or a spicy salsa.
The two 420-grade stainless steel blades are securely protected in the solid cover of this premium food chopper, which is constructed from durable food-grade BPA-free ABS plastic.
- Excellent manual food processor
- Multipurpose kitchen appliance
- Sharp stainless steel blades in two directions
- Dependable BPA-free plastic container and lid
- Ideal for campers and travelers
- Can also mix, purée, and mince a variety of items.
- Silicone bases prevent slipping
- Retractable handle
- The lid that houses the blades cannot be submerged in water
- Not recommended to cut hard-shell foods
2. Fullstar Onion Chopper
When it comes to making high-quality kitchen gadgets, Fullstar is a well-known brand, and this onion chopper is no exception.
Fullstar onion chopper’s spiralizer, which enables you to encourage your children to eat more vegetables without coercion, is one of its standout features.
It also has a safety lock for the cutting blades, which is an intriguing addition.
- Comes with a set of sturdy, rust-resistant blades.
- Features a soft-grip handle design
- Simple to assemble and maintain
- Design with a rubberized non-skid base
- Contains four replaceable blades that enable quicker onion chopping
- Not ideal for hard shell foods.
3. Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop Chopper
Since 1926, the Swiss business KUHN RIKON has produced cutting-edge food preparation equipment.
This strong and sturdy Pull Chop Chopper is a testament to the company’s commitment to producing high-quality goods.
This clever food-chopping device can chop food into coarse, medium, or fine textures, whether it’s making finely chopped onions or garlic, mincing poultry or mince, or mincing carrots, or celery, fruit, or nuts.
The Swiss Pull Chop is really simple to use; all you need to do is set it down on a tabletop, and the non-slip base will hold it there.
The ultra-remain sharp blades will quickly cut through your ingredients as you draw the wire out a few times!
The Swiss Pull Chop’s two independently moving blades provide high-level cutting precision, which accounts for its effectiveness and speed of operation.
- Excellent quality
- Outstanding chop performance
- Extra-sharp stainless steel blades in two pairs
- A blade guard
- Non-slip ground
- Simple to clean
- Warranty for two years
- Not recommended for use in heavy-duty applications or for cutting a lot of tough veggies
- Nuts cannot be evenly or finely chopped.
- Sometimes cords can get tangled.
4. The Original Vidalia Chop Wizard
Love onions but detest the vapors that sting and burn your eyes?
The Original Vidalia Chop Wizard is another great onion chopper to help you with that.
This small 2-in-1 kitchen tool is ideal for cutting onions. Using it is also pretty simple.
Onions, fruit, and vegetables can all be chopped with just one hand motion without being bruised or reduced to a pulp.
The design of the Original Vidalia Chop Wizard is straightforward. The razor-sharp blades are composed of sturdy stainless steel, making them incredibly long-lasting and corrosion- and rust-resistant.
- Value for money
- Two extremely sharp stainless steel insert discs
- Useful for many fruits and veggies
- Slices and dice
- The container serves as a measuring cup as well
- Lid-cleaning device
- Safe for dishwasher
- Small and light in weight
- Must hold the handle with more force.
- Difficult to clean tiny grooves
- Not ideal for tough vegetables
5. Brieftons Express Manual Food Chopper
Brieftons Express Manual Food Chopper is another choice that is worthwhile to purchase.
This kitchen tool is flexible and helps you save a ton of time. This tool is highly rated and performs a good job of finely cutting your onions without leaving a mess on your kitchen counter.
One of the important characteristics is that you don’t have to hand-crank it to use it; the replaceable pieces can be removed simply as well so that you may clean it.
With this chopper, you can easily apply as much or as little pressure depending on whether you want small or large chunks of onions.
- Simple to use and clean
- Safe for dishwasher
- Can chop and blend.
- The chopped parts will not be even.
6. The Mueller Austria Onion Chopper V-Pro
You’ll spend less time and effort slicing food thanks to this multipurpose German-made chopper.
The Mueller Austria Onion Chopper V-Pro features a useful container that gathers the chopped onions so that the onion’s fragrance is not left on your hands. This prevents your eyes from being bothered by the onion’s vapors.
Smooth and quick dicing and chopping are made possible by the five ultra-sharp, hardened 420-grade V-Pro stainless steel discs.
This mandolin slicer may be used for more than just cutting onions; it can also be used to mince garlic, zest cheese, slice fruit, julienne carrots, and slice tough vegetables.
The Mueller Austria onion chopper has a top-notch ergonomic design in addition to being incredibly quick and simple to operate. It is constructed from durable ABS plastic that is BPA-free.
The non-slip container also contains notches on the slicer board unit that slot into bowls, a side rail for easy slicing or chopping, and a safety food holder for tiny food items.
- High caliber with excellent value for the money
- Five extremely sharp blades made of stainless steel
- Effective cutting outcomes
- Simple to use
- ABS plastic
- Include a non-slip storage container
- Plastic is dishwasher-safe and features slots on the slicer board that fit onto a bowl.
- Guarantee of an exchange or refund and a two-year warranty
- The blades can be difficult to line
- No thickness gauge
7. Vivaant Manual Onion Chopper
The Vivaant Manual onion chopper is made of authorized, high-quality, BPA-free components to ensure that your food is free from chemicals and toxins.
This onion chopper may be used to slice or ground chocolates and almonds in addition to merely cutting onions. Herbs can also be chopped using it.
- Has rotating scrapers included preventing food from overflowing over the sides.
- Simple to clean
- Non-skid base and rubbed-out buttons
- Robust design
- Can chop only small quantities at a time.
8. Ninja Express Electric Onion Chopper
Another excellent chopper for any kitchen is the Ninja Express electric onion chopper.
This onion chopper’s components may be simply taken apart so you can thoroughly clean it. It uses 200 watts of power.
You may use it to chop other items like garlic, spices, chocolates, herbs, bacon crumbles, cheese, nuts, and any other food that can be blended because it is said to be simple to control the speed.
The tiny shape of this chopper conceals four sets of razor-sharp, highly functional blades.
Although this chopper is small, it performs quite well, and the large chrome button it comes with makes it simple to control the speed.
- Safe for dishwasher
- It is made to be easy to use for slicing, blending, and grating onions.
- Can regulate the blending speed.
- Includes a non-slip base and a splash protector.
- The motor hole can easily become clogged with food.
- The base is too delicate.
Things To Consider Before Buying an Onion Chopper
Automatic or Electric
You must decide between an electric and a manual onion chopper.
Electric choppers are a good option to chop onions faster but if you want to avoid electricity usage, the manual chopper is ideal.
You should take into account the capacity of the chopper.
To ensure you won’t need to use a cutting board or plate when using it, make sure your onion chopper comes with a handy container and storage.
Variations In Blades
The type of blade that is used in your onion chopper is another crucial consideration.
If you want a quick and effective onion chopper, the blade’s composition is crucial.
Why Trust Us
We independently did our research for this review and examined more than 50 onion choppers in the marker.
As a result, we have determined the top 8 best onion choppers and are presenting them to you in this article.
The entire above 8 choppers win the top honor for being an excellent time-saver, straightforward to put together, and even simpler to use onion choppers.
You May Like