If there is one flavor of protein shake that I dream of — it’s strawberry cheesecake! This strawberry protein shake tastes just like that all thanks to frozen strawberries, protein powder, and Greek yogurt while packing in 19g of protein per serving!
Table Of Contents
- why you will love this strawberry protein shake recipe!
- What do you need for this strawberry protein shake?
- Strawberry Protein Shake
why you will love this strawberry protein shake recipe!
I became a smoothie regular in college. They’re such an easy way to pack in fruit, veggies, and protein while being able to take it on the go. This strawberry protein shake flavor is truly one of my favorites. Since I’ve been making this recipe for so long, I can also say it’s delicious with a spoonful of peanut butter added in.
Not only do I give this recipe a 10/10 for flavor because it tastes like cheesecake but…
- 19g protein/serving
- 5 Ingredients
- Ready in less than 10 minutes
- The perfect protein shake for our meal-prep smoothie popsicles!
- The simpler the better – no weird ingredients!
What do you need for this strawberry protein shake?
- Greek yogurt
- Protein powder
- Almond milk
How to make a protein shake thicker?
We recommend adding more frozen fruit, but ice is an option too if you want your shake thicker.
Why does my protein shake taste chalky?
The reason your protein smoothie tastes chalky is likely because of the protein powder you used. I prefer a whey protein because it’s commonly less chalky. I’ve also had really great success using collagen powder, too.
More Variations of this Protein Shake Recipe
- Berry: swap strawberries for frozen blueberries or blackberries.
- Add a nut butter: I’ve added peanut butter to this recipe and it’s incredible. You could also try almond or cashew butter.
- Swap the Greek: use cottage cheese instead of Greek yogurt for extra cheesecakey flavor.
- Add a green: make it a green protein shake by adding spinach or kale.
More Smoothies You May Like
- RAINBOW SMOOTHIE BOWLS – It’s a delicious breakfast loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL – It’s creamy and cold, loaded with fresh fruit, and full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber to fuel your day.
- BANANA SMOOTHIE – This simple banana smoothie tastes like banana bread in sippable form!
- CHERRY SMOOTHIE – Bright, fresh, tart, and sweet, this cherry smoothie is the perfect refresher to start your day off right or for your afternoon pick-me-up.
- PEACH SMOOTHIE – This healthy peach smoothie is a complete breakfast in a creamy, sweet, sippable form!
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – Liven up your morning with this Strawberry Banana Smoothie!
- 1.5 cups whole frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder any kind will work
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Optional topping: crushed graham crackers
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk as needed depending on preference.
- Serve immediately with some crushed graham cracker on top to make it really taste like strawberry cheesecake!