Ever since Middle Ages, Switzerland has been a cheese powerhouse, and the same as many European countries, it has traditionally treated its culinary image exceptionally seriously. Switzerland manufactures about 450 different types of cheese. Swiss cheese is one of the most famous.
Swiss is a light cheese manufactured from pasteurized cow’s milk with no synthetic hormones, GMOs, or artificial colors. It’s usually used to improve food flavor, making it more attractive and tasty. It also aids in the replenishment of energy for the body and the provision of calories, protein, calcium, and vitamins.
Finding the correct Swiss cheese might be difficult because there are many different brands to pick from. We’ve compiled a list of the 7 Best Swiss pieces of cheese for Sandwiches to aid you in your search.
Table Of Contents
- Best Swiss Cheese for Sandwiches Review
- 1. Sergeant Swiss Natural Cheese Slices
- 2. The Laughing Cow Cheese, Original Swiss Snack Wedges
- 3. Sargento Swiss Natural Cheese Ultra-Thin Slices
- 4. Marca Amazon – Happy Belly
- 5. Organic Valley. Slices of organic baby Swiss cheese
- 6. Dietz & Watson Originals Baby Swiss cheese
- 7. Depplers Baby Swiss cheese
- How to Choose the Right Swiss Cheese for Sandwiches?
Best Swiss Cheese for Sandwiches Review
1. Sergeant Swiss Natural Cheese Slices
About the Brand
Sargento was the first firm to offer grated cheese and packed cheese in zipped bags, opening its doors in 1953 in Plymouth, Wisconsin, USA. Supplements such as sauces, snacking cheeses, and the firm also produces snack meals.
During many years of business, the brand has constantly reinvented items, enhancing excellence in response to clients’ buying requirements. As a result, Sargento is often the first option when people shop for cheese goods.
Because this Swiss cheese is manufactured entirely of natural and authentic cheese and has no artificial ingredients, growth hormones, or antibiotics, it is completely safe for consumption.
With this handy packed cheese, stadium parties, barbecues, and road vacations are all made easier. Tacos, fruits, quesadillas, turkey meals, sandwiches, burgers, and wraps will be delicious. When you use this Swiss cheese item, the meals will taste much superior.
Furthermore, it is packaged in fresh-lock packing, which is very handy and makes cheese better, and it should be used within five days of opening the bag.
- Perfect for reuben sandwiches
- It has a low salt content.
- Some folks may find the cheese slices to be too dry.
- If you do not store it right after opening the packaging, it may develop mold.
2. The Laughing Cow Cheese, Original Swiss Snack Wedges
Every Swiss cheese wedge is created with just a hint of cream and a perfect combination of rich, buttery, delectable cheese. The flavor is mild and delicate. Forget about normal munching. Every mouthful is packed with flavor!
The Laughing Cow cheese’s richness will change snack time and satisfy your mouth. This multipurpose cheese has a delicious flavor and can be used on almost everything.
Unpack this cheese wedge and blend it with your favorite munchies. The options for matching apples with zucchini, pretzels, snacks, pasta, and other foods are unlimited.
Each slice of cheese has just 50 calories. This implies you get a lot of flavor with very few calories. This is extremely helpful for persons who are trying to lose weight. In addition, Laughing Cow cheese wedges contain no additives or artificial flavors.
- Trans fats are not present
- Low in salt and cholesterol
- It can be bland to some customers.
3. Sargento Swiss Natural Cheese Ultra-Thin Slices
The Sargento Swiss cheese product comprises 18 ultra-thin pieces that are quick to use and melt wonderfully over hot meals. It comes in a zippered bag that is easy to use and keeps the cheese fresher.
So, if you want to spice up your black hamburger, use this cheese. You may also use it to improve the flavor of other ordinary foods such as sandwiches and snacks.
Furthermore, milk cheese has no growth hormones, synthetic colorants, or antibiotics.
- Excellent melting on hot meals
- Perfect for mac and cheese.
- It has a creamy, mellow taste.
- No additional sugar
- The slices may cling to one another.
4. Marca Amazon – Happy Belly
About the Brand
Happy Belly is a cheese company that makes a range of tasty and flavorful cheeses. It may be used in various everyday foods, helping to improve meal taste.
Furthermore, Happy Belly consistently provides excellent service at competitive pricing.
This item will excite you if you enjoy a variety of sandwiches, especially burgers. It’s prepared with all-natural, chemical-free ingredients, seasoned for 60 days for a smooth, nutty flavor, and is entirely safe for consumption.
It is a good source of calcium and includes milk. Many dishes, like Reuben sandwiches, hamburgers, loaves of bread, herbs, and chicken, can be mixed for a robust taste and quality.
- 205mg of calcium per slice is an excellent source of calcium.
- Make commonplace foods taste spectacular.
- It comes in resealable packaging to make cheese excellent and easy to store.
- Zero Trans fats
- It’s cheesy and delicious.
- Assist in improving the taste and flavor of meals
- Refrigeration is necessary.
- After five days of opening, it may contain mold.
5. Organic Valley. Slices of organic baby Swiss cheese
Swiss cheese is created from the milk of pasture-raised cows free of GMOs, antibiotics, pesticides, and growth hormones. As a result, it’s a USDA-certified organic material with a gentler texture and smoother flavor than everyday Swiss cheeses.
The cheese is sliced for ease of usage, and it boasts a silky finish and mild flavor that’s perfect for appetizers or casseroles.
t comes in resealable bags for convenient storage and refreshment, and every serving contains 15% of the necessary daily calcium requirement.
- Make meals more savory and yummy
- Have a pleasant texture
- Easy to handle and portion control
- Calcium is abundant in this food.
- Quality and flavor are preserved by being packaged in a resealable zipper.
- After unwrapping, the cheese will last 3 to 5 days.
6. Dietz & Watson Originals Baby Swiss cheese
About the Brand
Dietz & Watson is a family-owned business producing home goods since 1939.
It is among customers’ most recognized and respected brands with a wide variety of form goods, flavors, and accessible prices.
Experienced specialists pick the finest ingredients from growers enthusiastic about generating excellent and quality goods to make Swiss cheese without rBST.
Because it melts quickly, you’ll have to pay extra care to reheat your grilled cheese if you use this cheese.
Furthermore, with 100 calories per 28 grams, this Swiss cheese is a good calories store.
- It melts quickly on meals.
- Nitrate-free and gluten-free
- Contains no rBGH.
- No soy
- It’s lovely to add to meals to improve it.
- Before utilizing, it must be pre-cut.
7. Depplers Baby Swiss cheese
We challenge you to locate anyone who doesn’t like this silky, creamy Swiss cheese. The 2-pound block is big enough to divide yet has plenty left over after your visitors go.
Deppler’s Baby Swiss Cheese has won awards all around the world. Baby Swiss cheese from Depplers is rich, flavored, and creamy. It has a smooth, somewhat sweet taste. For a hearty, fulfilling snack at home or college, put it on a bacon or chicken sandwich or combine it with fruits.
Baby Swiss is usually made from pure milk in Wisconsin instead of classic Swiss, which is made from partly skimmed milk. Baby Swiss cheese with whole milk has a creamy texture and a buttery taste, making it excellent for melting.
- It complements nuts and sweets.
- Milder than traditional cheese
- Very little for the price
How to Choose the Right Swiss Cheese for Sandwiches?
Read the information below attentively if you want to purchase the appropriate Swiss cheese goods for sandwiches.
The ingredients determine the scent and flavor of the cheese, so keep that in mind while shopping for it.
To protect your family’s health, pick Swiss cheeses manufactured from sterilized cow’s milk that is free of growth hormones, chemically engineered ingredients, and artificial ingredients.
Every cheese product has a varied quantity of calories, so select the perfect one for your nutritional requirements and diet.
Certain calcium-rich, high-protein foods will be an invaluable asset to your growing child. If you don’t want to put sugar in your body, check for sugar-free Swiss cheese.
Swiss cheese is often sold in blocks or slices. Pre-sliced cheese slices are easy to add to your recipes and save time in the kitchen.
However, if not stored correctly, it is susceptible to sticking together and developing mold.
The reusable bags will have the cheese fresher and more flavorful for longer. After removing the bag, it is also straightforward to utilize and keep the cheese.
You may like: Best Substitute for Swiss Cheese in a Recipe
Almost every type of cheese is renowned somehow, but Swiss cheese is in a league of its own. In truth, Switzerland’s famed cheese is nearly as well-known as its confectionery and timepieces.
Swiss cheese is regarded as one of the finest cheeses available. It’s a great source of calcium and protein. In addition, compared to other cheeses, it has less salt and higher phosphorus and vitamin B-12.
Swiss cheese’s health advantages make it an excellent addition to your healthy diet.
We hope our 7 Best Swiss cheese assisted you in finding the correct Grocery & Gourmet Food product for your requirements, and we have saved your time in selecting Swiss cheese to purchase.